Reckless Painting can help by blurring the brain’s expectations through unexpected directions, inspiring u-turns and fun re-adjustments to distract the internal editor.
For generations we’ve been pushing workers to … hide their empathy and their creativity and to pretend that they are fast moving automatons. … [Not only is it] not necessary. …it’s damaging [and it] builds organizations [& job descriptions] that bring no connection and no joy. … The world wants you -needs you- to bring your genius self to work. Seth Godin
Come to Reckless Painting where you can expect;
- to be at ease with your innovations,
- to be surprised with what your arms, hands and paintbrushes create,
- someone else’s paintbrush will land on your painting from time to time,
- the courage to let go so that you can continue on someone else’s ‘masterpiece’, and
- to paint-over-the-lines and complete the gaps between paintings.
Relax about not knowing. Your genius-self will know what to do.